To edit the visual options on your Support Main Menu, goto the Joomla backend, under 'Menus', and select the menu with your 'Support Main Menu' item on.
Once here, find the menu item that links to 'Freestyle Support Portal » Main', and click the menu title to edit the menu.
You will be presented with a list of visual options on the right hand side of the page.
The following options arre available:
- Show Description - This determines if the HTML description of the menu is displayed or not
- Template - Determines which template is used to display your menu. The options are:
- Grid - This will display the items in a grid layout
- List - This will display the items in a list layout
If you have selected Grid for your template, then the options under 'Grid Settings' are applicable. If you have selected List for your template, then the options under 'List Settings' are applicable. They are:
- Width of main content - Specified the width of the page to use. You can specify a percentage (80%), or a value in px ( '600px')
- Number Of Colums - How many columns of icons do you want to be displayed
- Show Icons - Should the images be displayed or not
- Icon Width - The width that the icons should be displayed at. Any image used will be resized to this width on display.
- Icon Height - The height that the icons should be displayed at. Any image used will be resized to this height on display.