Administrator @ 03 December 2010
We have released a bug fix version of Freestyle Support Portal.
This is a BETA upgrade. This may break some things. It is testing a new way of processing some of the links within the component that hasnt been widely tested.
Fixed in this version:
- Refresh ticket link broken with SEF
- New linking system used on modules and the ticket menus. This will maintain the current joomla menu selection or move it to the correct one if its available, instead of the old way of sometimes losing the menu selection.
- Compatability issues with JDownloads
- HTML EMail fixes, properly format the message when outputting as html email
- Fix layout issue with support ticket admin on some templates with IE
- Setting for FAQ popup size
- Option to limit characters displayed in the testimonial on the module
- Option to hide the create and modified details on KB articles
- Option to hide the delete ticket links
Freestyle Joomla Team