Adam Clarke @ 28 February 2014
A new version of Freestye Support Portal has been publisehd in our downloads section.
The Changelog is as follows:
- New reporting options for grouping and totals
- Unregistered ticket notification emails now contain a link direct to the ticket instead of requiring password and email
- Fix time taken popup on certain tempalates
- Fix modals on some gantry derived tempaltes with odd z-index settings
- Fix utf-8 characters in draft replys
- Pagination on adding users to groups on backend works correctly now
- Saving ticket permissions for groups now works correctly.
- Confirm imported tickets from email can now be correctly disabled
- Reports exported to CSV now display UTF-8 correctly
- Fixed test dates button in settings to take into account the current timezone setting
- KB Accordion now works correctly with 3 layers or more of nested categories
- Experimental multi column faq category responsive layout