Administrator @ 09 April 2010
All versions of Freestyle Joomla products updated to v1.5
We have updates all our products to v1.5 and are pleased to announce the following changes:
Freestyle Support Portal
- Allow message to be sent only to the new ticket handler when forwarding a ticket as well as the usual message to the user.
- View the previous ticket messages while replying to a ticket.
- Optionally allow unregistered users to create a support ticket.
- Custom fields now editable when viewing a ticket.
- Permissions on custom fields, can be editable by user, visible to user and editable by handler, or just visible to handler.
- Handler can create ticket for a user.
- Forward ticket to a different user.
- Customizable front page.
- Can now add extra icons to the support main page for your own content.
- Bug fixes regarding the email system
- Removed a few stray debug messages from the code.
Freestyle FAQs Lite
Freestyle Testimonals Lite
- Fixed bugs relating to user management features of the component.
We have decided to skip a couple of version numbers for the Lite modules to keep everything inline with Freestyle Support Portal, so dont worry about missing a few versions!
Please click here to see detailed features of Freestyle Support Portal.
Or click here to purchase your version of Freestyle Support Portal.