This is a module provided to list a selection of Testimonials in a module position on your site.
To add this module to your website, goto the Joomla backend, under 'Extensions' -> 'Module Manager'.
Once here, you will be presented with the module manager.
Click on the 'New' button here, and choose to add a 'Freestyle Support: Testimonials' module.
Once you have selected your module, you will be given the options for your module. As with any joomla module, you will need specify a title for the module, a position, and what pages it will appear on.
- Select Product - Choose which product you would like to display testimonials for
- All Products - Display testimonials for All Products
- General Testimonials - If you have general testimonials enabled, then this option will display these
- Product - Select a product to display testimonials for that product.
- Which Testimonials - Choose which testimonials to display
- Most Recent - Display the most recently added testimonials
- Random - Randomly choose which to display
- Number of testimonials to display - How many testimonialswould you like to display.
- Maximum Height - Use this to specify a limited height in pixels for the module. If this is left to 0, then the module will size to the content. If this is specified and the size of the modules content is larger, then the list of announcements will scroll back and forth.
- Show More Testimonialsbutton - Should the 'MoreTestimonials ' button be displayed in the module. This button will link to the main testimonials page on your site.
- Show Add Testimonial button - Should the button for adding a new testimonials be displayed in the module
- Maximum length - Specify the maximum length of the text that will be displayed within a testimonal. This prevents very long testimonials taking up large ammounts of room.
For help relating to other Freestyle Support modules, please use the link below